Saturday, January 25, 2014

Top Foodie Picks

Happy Saturday! Sorry I am somewhat late getting my post up....not to complain, but AGAIN, my stupid Psoriasis has bitten! Arrghhhh! BUT, I am here to award a Winner and Top Picks for this past week's challenge...YAY! We had so many fantastic entries, but alas, we have chosen. Here they are:



I have chosen Ardilla's adorable card as my fave this week!  I adore the image she used, and  of course, she has also done the entire card in my FAVORITE color, Purple...LOL! I also love that she has used our Sponsor in her design...too cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us, Ardilla!!
Julie

Please send me your email info at julie_temple61@yahoo.com and I will send your winner code so you can go pick your 7 free Bugaboo images!


TOP 3 Design Team Picks

Julie 





Lindy




Lorraine



Please be sure to grab your TOP 3 badge from the side bar! Thank you ALL for playing along, and be sure to join us again!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for choosing my easter gift box as one of your top picks
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    Thanks again for choosing my easter box as a Top pick
    Could you please email me your Top Pick badge as I can't save it from the blog, everytime I click on it to save it opens another challenge page window
    Here is my email address - juliebjenner@btinternet.com
    Thanks Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, If you right mouse click you should be able to 'save as' the image. If that does not work let us know and one of us will email the image to you.All the best.

      Delete
    2. I already tried that and it doesn't work, maybe as I use a Mac, I would appreicate it if someone could email it to me :-)

      Delete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy to hear all of this about my card :)
    I'll send an email to you ASAP...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete