Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's all about Dies

Hello and welcome back to our new challenge at Come and Get It.

Thanks once more to everyone who joined our Friendship challenge last week, we love your creations!!


It is Meighan here with a new challenge:


Use A Die
(at least one die on your project)

This fun challenge is also sponsored by:



THE STUDIO...

with 3 digital images for the winner

Here is a little about Oak Pond Creations:

I've been an artist since the day I was born I just never knew it.  As a child I always loved arts and crafts but as an adult I let real life completely take over and forgot about the important things like scissors, paper and glue.  Thanks to my friend Jeni at Flip Flop Creations, I'm hooked on paper crafting.  After exploring the world of digital stamps I decided I wanted to make my own greeting cards by drawing images for them.  I'm happy to have a way of sharing my images with you.   I hope they provide inspiration and smiles.  Hugs and happy crafting!


Here are the Design Team creative creations and please visit their blogs for a closer look

Judy using sponsor's image - Umbrella



Barb using sponsor's image - Peekaboo Dragonflies




Cindy using sponsor's image - Georgia's Daisies



Bunny using Sponsor's image - Butterfly





Shell using Sponsor's image - Anchor Under the Sea




Meighan using Sponsor's image - Crafty Spider




Julie using own image




So dust off the dies and share your wonderful creations with us!

Have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Compliments to the DT for such fabulous creations!!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team samples. Thanks for the "diecut" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for excepting me to your group.
    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete