Sunday, October 19, 2014

Child's Card

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It. A big thank you to those of you who entered our last  challenge, there were so many lovely entries. We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.




Our theme for you this week is

Card for a Child


Our sponsor this time is 

Limited Runs Digi Badges

AND

finally the stamps you've been looking for rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts


Here are the cards from our lovely designers:

On a Much Deserved Vacation !!






Neva using  Toys





Barb using Time For Tea



To check out the designers, click on their name to visit their blog.
Now it is your turn, we look forward to visiting your blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, great cards from the DT this week.
    I won the Halloween challenge the other week but despite emailing twice and commenting I have not heard anything at all, thought I would try getting in touch through a comment as this is all that is left to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorainne, I apoligize, I have been on holidays, and my email address on the site was wrong as I just checked it, can you email me with the images from QKR you would like at cvanoorschot@msn.com
    Thanks Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the DT creations, they are really pretty. Thank you for this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the DT cards!!! I Love Julie's.. that little corner is just WAY CUTE!!!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete