Saturday, February 7, 2015

Texture Winners & Top Picks

 
Wow - Fabulous Creations for our "Texture Challenge".
 
 
Everyone needs to give themselves a pat on the back, we loved your projects and it made the Designers Top Picks very hard.
 
 
First here are our challenge Winners. 
 
 
Winner of The Stamping Boutique Images is #28 Engelchen
 
 
 
 
Winner of PPinky Dolls Art Images is #68 Iaila Koneko
 

 
 
Winner of Time 4 Tea Design is  #15 Sam Lewis
 

 
Please email Cindy at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com.
Please include your email address and which challenge you won in your message. 
 
 
 
Now on to the Design Team Top picks in no particular order:

 
 
 



Congratulations to everyone, please remember to take our badge for your blog.

We hope you will all join our new challenge so please come back soon.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am glad I am one of the winners... but I received my Email 2 x back. The Emailadresse is not working :(
    I hope you can help me!
    Greetings Engelchen

    ReplyDelete