Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tic Tac Toe Winners & Top Picks


Fabulous entries by everyone for our Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Thanks for sharing with us.

 
The winners of our Tic Tac Toe challenge are:

 

















 
 

 
Sassy Studio Design winner is:
 



Congratulations and please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize
and also please grab our winners badge for your blog too.
 
 
With such fabulous entries it was a challenge for the Design Team to pick 3 but here they are in no particular order:
 
 
 
 
#44 Maya
 
 
 
 
Congratulations! Please take our badge for your blog.
 
 
Thanks again to everyone for join us and we would love to see you all at our next challenge too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Winners. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners and Top 3. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Thanks for the win! I will contact you shortly! Congratulations to all the lucky winners and the beautiful top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for one of the wins - congrats to the other wins, as well as the tops! What an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks, you have made my day - congratulations to the other winners too xx

    ReplyDelete